Monday, June 9, 2014

The Court of Public Health – Life

08/06/2014

Horrors

I understand .. Finally, a clear word, I know who to turn to. For 61 years I can not walk because of the doctors who have not been able to cure my genetic disease, osteogenesis imperfecta. Incapable, inept, intertwined with the interests of pharmaceutical companies. I, I could surely heal if only I had met on time by the Great Healer All Mali. But enough, I go to the pharmacy of the Court. Yes, it was eventually established the Court of Public Health. In each city. Just go with the health card ASL, to book a visit to the magistrate on duty.

I did yesterday. E ‘was great. They welcomed me with a smile and a caress. They called me by name. “Dear Franco, what can we do for you?”. “I want to heal dall’0steogenesi imperfect, I’m tired of sitting in a wheelchair. I lose a lot of time and then there are still many barriers out there. By the way, Your Honor, because you do not mind never architectural barriers? “. The judge looks at me and smiles: “It is not my responsibility, I take care to give hope of a cure for people like her, who finally come to us judges of Public Health.” It then takes a pen and paper, and handed me the prescription in a few minutes. There is the address of a Healer, one who can give me a magic potion, in which it seems that it is a miracle formula that within a few days will strengthen my bones, I will extend the skeleton, straighten the scoliosis, and it seems that also manages to make me lose weight twenty pounds in no time at all. Wonder if I have to pay something. The good judge smiles again: “No, dear Franco, it’s all free. The Ministry of Justice has now joined the Ministry of Health, and as we see the judges wear white coats, just with those who know the dark robes of old. ” Esco comforted by this miraculous intervention. Finally Justice is done. Tomorrow I will go by the Great Healer, then if you want I’ll tell you how it turned out.

It ‘s true, I did not sleep well tonight. I had the dream that I have just recounted. And ‘that I had read disturbing reports of judges who rely on a doctor prosecuted appointed to perform the infusion of a concoction devoid of any scientific validation in the body of a sick child. All this without anyone preventing him. And while the Minister of Health is silent. I admit that after this news I drank something strong and then went to bed. The dream, however, was beautiful. I saw tall, strong, blond, young girl, a really nice guy.

Tags: Judiciary, hopes, Stamina

No comments:

Post a Comment