Friday, February 21, 2014

Lorenzo Crespi | Twitter | Health Problems - Gossipblog.it (Blog)

difficult period, from the human point of view and professional Lorenzo Crespi is already known and under the eyes of all time. The Sicilian actor, through his official profile Twitter , has provided a series of updates about his state of health and, unfortunately, the news is not encouraging.

Crespi, real name Vincent Leopizzi, has published the report of a Tac in the chest which was submitted in 2010:

Exam performed without administration of contrast medium, with multidetector equipment.
examination documented the presence of multiple bubbles emphysema paraseptal prevailing level of both lung apices with dimensions maximum of 2 cm.
Bilaterally not recognize parenchymal grates; minimum disventilatori phenomena in the anterior segment of the left upper lobe.
Millimetrica nodularity subpleural in the lower lingular segment compatible with fibrotic outcome.
Modesto hypodense material type likely mucous in the right upper lobe bronchus.
Absence of pleural effusion .
Minimum nonspecific type of enlarged lymph nodes in the anterior mediastinum than 1 cm in maximum diameter.


With the publication of this tac, Lorenzo Crespi wanted to denounce the lack of support of the health care system in his city, Messina, against him.

tweets are explicit and dramatic:

39 through fever, Del doctor have not seen even the shadow for three days, do not close my eye, this man will be publicly denounced … – If by now you do not publish my tac tonight to the lungs, for do see the incompetence of some doctors, that should be arrested – not even health authorities exist here, Speakers by force after a complaint to the Prosecutor of the Republic .. crap – the emergency room in Messina? You have no idea what you’re saying .. I’d rather die slowly in my bed .. they are beasts – There are cities where people do not live .. the city where you can ‘just die .. Not just now who is to blame .. But Messina is one of these – No doctor you still live at home – No doctor do you still live at my house, I’m screaming for three days to come, no, I do not know how many medications I take – I dare not even imagine how they are my lungs today .. because here they can not read a tac .. do you .. or those responsible – Some time ago I went to visit my mother at the hospital, I walked on foot, Mom had 30buchi arm because they can not get a vein.

From the message that accompanied the image of Tac, we can deduce that Crespi has no intention of giving in to difficulty:

I never wanted to do it. But I still want to live, back on the set for the last time.

Finally, it has arrived the update on his current health:

lot worse, bubbles exceeded 3 cm.

Crespi has also stated that, from the professional point of view, something was moving in a positive direction:

Right now that maybe I was going to go back to work, I would at least be able to make maximum 1o2 movies .. Then I retire for good.


No comments:

Post a Comment