Saturday, July 6, 2013

Morrissey and health problems: "I'd rather die on stage ... - Soundsblog.it (Blog)

Into Last January, Morrissey had to interrupt his tour and cancel a series of concerts planned for the end of January because of six health problems.

Into The fans are worried about the announcement, following continuously during the following weeks, the official update. A few days ago, the singer has decided to return to the subject during an interview with Latercera, confessing the concern of the doctors who had treated. At one point, the doctors have openly revealed the serious risk of being able to die even if he had carried out his concerts.

Into Here are the words of Morrissey:

Into “It ‘was terrible. I had sung in January in Ohio and I was fine, but the next night at the hotel are collapsed. I lost consciousness and when I recovered I was covered with black blood and did not know what happened. I was taken to a hospital where it was quickly discovered that I had an ulcer, Barrett’s esophagus, and double pneumonia. I spent more than four weeks with a drug intravenously, but I refused a blood transfusion. I managed to do a little ‘more shows in the U.S., but when I arrived in Mexico, the doctors told me to stop. Not being able to finish the tour was devastating, but the doctors warned me: ‘A few weeks ago you were almost dead, and now you say you’ll do 18 more stages? Are you trying to kill you? ‘In fact, I think it was what I was doing … “

Into a very serious medical condition that could lead to far worse consequences. It ‘was then’ forced ‘to cancel as many as 25 dates of his concerts. Not only that. The doctors have also advised to retire permanently, warning that he has completely ignored.

Always Into the Spanish site, Morrisey has in fact admitted that prefers to die one day on a stage, rather than on a couch, covered with bread crumbs.

Photo: Getty Images Into © – All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment