Monday, December 16, 2013

Acerbi, "Never taken doping. Nobody jokes about my health" - La Gazzetta dello Sport

It ‘sa Francesco Acerbi shocked, outraged and angry that the first rumors emerged from the interview that will air tonight at Tika Taka on Italy 1 at 23.25: “These allegations have given me a lot, too much hassle. Not so much for me, I do not think to myself, but for my loved ones. ” The defender of Sassuolo is at the center of a very mild case. On a positive result in doping control is a hormone due to the care that the player has argued against testicular cancer (for which it was emergency surgery this summer). But the substance may also be self-produced in the body in case of recrudescence of the disease. “I have never taken any substance, as also the statement of Sassuolo and so it is bad to be accused as doped.”

Francesco Acerbi and Radja Naiggolan in the match Cagliari to Sassuolo. Ansa
Francesco Acerbi and Radja Naiggolan in the match Cagliari to Sassuolo. ANSA

on health do not mess – “The hormone levels may be a result of many things – make the player attacking some articles cronies in the newspapers and on TV – how do they know them even before I’ve done tests? I did not think to sue anyone, I think your health. understand that newspapers need to talk: they can say that they are poor, but health because then they do not mess around sick people, my parents and my girlfriend, because they’re really bad. Such things do not wish anybody, God forbid, but I would like to see happen to their children if they can not rubbish a professional that I am, can not point the finger on one thing that they do not know. ask for respect for my health and for my loved ones. “

Thanks mates neroverdi – “I had the anti-doping times before Cagliari – says the former defender of AC Milan and Chievo – if I I assumed something would have stopped before.’m pissed off, before issuing judgments should look at what the truth is: who said these things has defamed me, society and even the doctor. ” And thanks for the signs of the proximity of his companions put on display in the match against Juventus in Turin, the defender neroverde said: “They have been very great, I was touched.’s Nice to see that the people you are close.”

Gasport © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments:

Post a Comment